Simple sendmail vhost

IT Dept ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Wed Nov 3 23:30:09 UTC 2004

This is a question better asked in the Mail Help mailing list on
Moongroup.com (mailhelp at moongroup.com) but I'll try and answer here ...

In 'local-host-names' add:
bbb.com  ##and any other domains, inc. subdomains you might alias as

In 'relay-domains' add:
bbb.com  ##and any other domains you might relay for

In 'virtusertable' add:
someone at bbb.com  localsomeone ##and/or
another at bbb.com  outsideother at zzz.com ##and any other variations, see
your 'aliases' for format

Then do 'service sendmail restart' so that sendmail will hash the
'virtusertable' table for use.

Understand that I'm not a sendmail guru so the above, though it should
work, may not be very elegant.

Can't help you with mailman as I don't use it. As above, I recommend you
subscribe to the mail help list, they should be able to help you there.
:)

Good luck.

Paul Pettit
IT Manager