SCSI hotpluggable problems

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Nov 4 02:02:22 UTC 2004

Jason Gray wrote:
> I found out how to do this so you don't need to post a reply...
>
> echo "scsi add-single-device 0 1 2 3" > /proc/scsi/scsi
>
> with 0 1 2 3 being:
>
> Host / Channel / Target ID / LUN

OK....but since I did the research I don't want it to "go to waste"....

Try using scsiadd from....

http://freshmeat.net/projects/scsiadd/homepage/

Regards,
Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"