troubles installing redhat workstation WS Version 3

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Wed Nov 10 02:12:15 UTC 2004

I just purchased redhat workstation WS Version 3 and have pretty new hardware.
 is there a driver out there that I need - it claiming that there are no hard
drives present when I am attempting to partition the drives.

I can see the drive recognized during the boot up sequence.

the controller is a Serial ATA controller - maybe there is a specific driver
not getting loaded.

please let me know if I need to give more specific information here to find a
cure.

cheers,

Noah