troubles installing redhat workstation WS Version 3

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Nov 10 05:50:06 UTC 2004

Noah wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:19:01 -0600, Ed Wilts wrote
>
>>On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 06:12:15PM -0800, Noah wrote:
>>
>>>I just purchased redhat workstation WS Version 3 and have pretty new hardware.
>>> is there a driver out there that I need - it claiming that there are no hard
>>>drives present when I am attempting to partition the drives.
>>
>>Did you burn the Update 3 CDs or are you trying the original year-old
>>original version?  Try the latest CDs if you haven't done so yet.
>

> thanks Ed,
>
> its the year-old CDs.  where do I find the Update CDs?
>
> cheers,

Since you said you purchased RHELv3 WS you can login to your Red Hat
Network account (https://rhn.redhat.com) and go to "Channels".  When you
go to the RHELv3 WS section you will find an area called "Downloads".
Go there and you will find the lastest CD's to download.

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"