troubles installing redhat workstation WS Version 3

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Wed Nov 10 07:52:19 UTC 2004

> You only need the disks associated with Update 3....
>
> rhel-3-U3-i386-ws-disc1.iso

OKay I took a closer look at the CDs I have Here.  they have version 3 typed
on them.  so I have been using the most recent version of Redhat Enterprise
Linux WS.  so are there any other things I can do here?

something during the install Process is not probing the drive or controller
properly.  there might not be a driver for my controller or something here.

cheers,

Noah