GRUB in the MBR

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 15:06:18 UTC 2004

Grub figures out what it needs to load the os's.  It has three stages 1,
1.5, 2.  My suggestion is you search for the GRUB manual and try reading it.
There are other boot loaders and my suggestion is that you gather
information on them.  One that comes to mind is System Commander.  If some
one else can help you let them step forward.  My last reply.