sftp server

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Mon Nov 15 15:59:57 UTC 2004

Ok.  I have followed the setup instructions as such.  Create a chroot env,
such as /home/ftp/ and then create a user with a home directory of
/home/ftp/user and edit the /etc/passwd file as such:
test:x:501:501::/home/ftp/./home/ftp/test:/bin/sh

This fixed my original problem.  However, the users can still cd back one
directory to /home/ftp.  I want them locked directly into their home
directory.