[Q] How to disable firewall setup?

Crucificator crucificator at home.ro
Thu Nov 18 10:48:16 UTC 2004

Mollatt Ntini wrote:

> [...]
I do not understand why do you u like things like lokkit and so on. Why
don't u try to read the iptables manual because they r not firewalls
they r just frontends for iptables. I like being in control of iptables
and write my own rules. And you can understand better how they work.

So my answer should be:
$man iptables
$man chkconfig

Regards