How to move whole RH9 to another hard-disk?

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 13:15:13 UTC 2004

The linux partitioning routine is the thing to use, I get it confused with
windows, but I believe windows routine is 'part' and linux is 'parted'.
Anyway, read the instructions for parted and it should tell you how to move
a entire partition to the new drive into the same size or different sizes,
etc.