RH9 Shrike / Kickstart with E1000

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Thu Nov 18 20:47:41 UTC 2004

I ran into similar problems using a E1000 nic card.  There is actually
an open bug on bugzilla about this...it has something to do with not
enough time passing for the network to settle.  Here is my scenario:

1.  Machines obtain DHCP IP address (works fine)
2.  Machines attempt an NFS mount for the RH CDs (fails)

After I get prompted, I press Enter to accept the defaults from the
kickstart file and it works the second time.

Ryan