How to get alert email for hard disk and ram utilization

Anthony E. Greene tony at greene-family.org
Sat Nov 20 18:46:29 UTC 2004

On 16:59 Nov 20, 2004 "Asim Ansari" <aansari at i2cinc.com> wrote:
> We don't have the option of installing third party software on our
> server, we need any OS and cron job functionality as Microsoft has in
> windows called performance monitoring. Any thing like this in Linux.

No third party soeftware on a Linux box? I assume you mean no software not
supported by your vendor. In that case, there is nothing ready for you to
use.

You will either have to install something not supported by your vendor or
roll your own solution... which would also not be supported by your vendor.

--Tony