IPSec through NAT Mode

Nilesh niluforalways at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:00:33 UTC 2004

Thanks Pete Nesbitt,

I think u r not getting my point
1) I want to connect VPN server which required IPsec
through NAT Mode
I think for that the rule is
$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF -j SNAT
 --to-source $EXTIP
If I put this rule in firewall script I cannot block
yahoo messenger.
I am using squid through squid I have blocked
messngers thats working fine but only problem with
Yahoo If I put this rule in script

If I remove POSTROUTING rule I am able to block
messenger but could not connect VPN

Please help me

Thanks
Nilesh,