SSH login for normal users using authorized keys

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Nov 23 20:27:42 UTC 2004

Only because until you've got the key in place, you need to use a
password.

However, if you've got the keys in the correct direcctory/file, and have
the correct permissions on that directory/file, you shouldn't have to use
a password even once, if memory serves.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit