Perl script Problem with Linux

Padiyath Sreekumaran Kumar.Padiyath at psi.ch
Fri Nov 26 07:16:55 UTC 2004

  Hello,
   Iam not an expert in Perl programming. Iam wondering why
   Iam getting syntax error only with Linux OS. On SUN and Tru64
   it works without any changes. Is it NOT possible that this error
   comes from Perl setup or missing Perl routines on Linux? I made
   a debug of the Perl script and found that the program dies in a
   Perl script subroutine. But I donot know why.Any help is appreciated.

   Thanks in advance.
   Regards,
   Kumar