Perl script Problem with Linux

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Fri Nov 26 12:14:30 UTC 2004

On Nov 26, 2004, at 2:16 AM, Padiyath Sreekumaran wrote:

>   Hello,
>    Iam not an expert in Perl programming. Iam wondering why
>    Iam getting syntax error only with Linux OS. On SUN and Tru64
>    it works without any changes. Is it NOT possible that this error
>    comes from Perl setup or missing Perl routines on Linux? I made
>    a debug of the Perl script and found that the program dies in a
>    Perl script subroutine. But I donot know why.Any help is
> appreciated.

I *am* an expert in Perl programming, but that won't help you any
without my ability to actually review the code you're referring to.
Mailing lists like this one filter out attachments, so you'll need to
provide a link to the code in question.  Without that, you're spinning
your wheels and wasting our time.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting