how to set up wireless network connection in Fedro 2

Alexey Fadyushin fab at s-tunnel.com
Sun Nov 28 18:22:10 UTC 2004

Partitions containing Windows filesystem (NTFS) could be mounted into
Linux file tree like native partitions with native Linux filesystem.
You can mount them using 'mount' command. Also you can place additional
line in /etc/fstab so the Windows filesystem will be mounted at boot time.
The Windows NTFS filesystem support in Linux in general is read only.
The write support is very limited or dangerous.

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com