PHP Install on RHEL 3

J G rhct95051 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 21:28:27 UTC 2004

i am not sure if this fell through the cracks as I sent it Weds last week..so i am resending and hope someone can help

thanks

J G <rhct95051 at yahoo.com> wrote:

hi everyone,

Installed PHP 5.0 on system running Mysql and apache.

when I tried to do a make command, i get the following
error:

configure: error: Cannot find MySQL header files under
/var/lib/mysql.
Note that the MySQL client library is not bundled
anymore.
[root at palrhsrv php-5.0.2]# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.
Stop.

please advise

thanks