large email queues

Daniel Eugenin M. deugenin at linuxcenterla.com
Tue Nov 30 14:33:11 UTC 2004

You can do it with a procmailrc script if you use sendmail.

If you use postfix, you can do it with regular expressions using, for
example:

header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/headers

And /etc/postfix/headers:

/^From: <anonymous at domain>$/  REJECT
/^Subject: I send this for you$/  REJECT

--
Daniel Eugenin M.                          http://www.linuxcenterla.com
Red Hat Certified Technician/Engineer      Canada #239 Piso 5