group quota

rushan at mec.com.jo rushan at mec.com.jo
Tue Nov 30 21:52:49 UTC 2004

ok lets say i added a group and i limited the group quota for 30 MB and i gave access to my user who can control that group to add unlimited number of users with the ability to give 10MB as hard limit for each user

if he add 10 users each user can use up to 10MB so 10x10 = 100MB
while the group quota for them 30 MB

what i want exactly that when the sum of the 10 users usage reach 30MB ( which is group quota limit ) the other users cant upload or save anything, as the some of the users usage reach the group quota limit. ( so the group quota limit to be  real limit for the whole users under that group what ever quota limit set for each user as user quota )

Alexey Fadyushin wrote ..