Satellite server support?

Michael Halligan michael.halligan at mypointscorp.com
Tue Oct 5 01:42:02 UTC 2004

I am currently in the mid-stages of evaluating Satellite server. The sales
engineers I've been working with are seemingly too busy to help me with the
problems I've run into.

Has anybody actually set this system up in a production environment? I'm
starting to think that I'm a sucker for spending any time on this system,
since nobody at redhat seems to know about it (try getting support by
calling into the toll-free #), my sales engineers who's job it is to make
sure I like this product enough to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars for
it haven't been able to help me, and so far on the mailing lists nobody even
knows it exists..

Should I give up on this?