RHEL4 release update?

jason-brown at comcast.net jason-brown at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 15:15:20 UTC 2004

I was wondering that too.  I was also curious if you purchased RHEL v3, if there would be a free upgrade to v4 when it comes out.  Another question that I had was if Redhat is going to be using their RHEL kernel?  I do play a lot of video games on the side from doing work and the nVidia drivers were some what complicated to get working properly because it was not your standard 2.4.x kernel.