Event log monitoring

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Wed Oct 13 21:29:35 UTC 2004

I am not sure how to on Windows servers.  I do know that if a Linux box
is used with syslog, Kiwi Syslog will send the Windows logs to the Linux
server.  This makes it very to to compare events between both Windows
and Linux servers

Nathaniel Hall
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-799-0552