dialup router

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Thu Oct 14 16:32:58 UTC 2004

	We have a dsl modem at our office, but the service kind of sucks.  We will
loose our internet access about every other day.  Most of the time it is
just for a few minutes, but sometimes it is for the whole day, or
longer.  Has anybody heard of a dialup modem that is a standalone product
with a network connection, so that it will dialup a standard phone number
(of an ISP) and allow everybody on our network to share that connection on
the network?  Most of our machines are windows, but we do have 3 redhat
linux servers on the network too.  Having a modem and phone line on each
computer is not really feasible for us.

Thanks
Steve Buehler