DNS problem

Jim Frank jiminberwyn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:06:09 UTC 2004

And, this:

> > 7     PTR     www.mylinux.com
> > 7     PTR     linux.mylinux.com

You have two reverse entries for the same IP (.7)? As far as I
understand, individual IPs should only have one reverse entry attached
to them.  On a side note, if you're looking for a mail server, I
recommend XMail -- http://www.xmailserver.org  It's easy to setup,
secure, uses a completely separate passwd file so none of your
existing system accounts are used in anyway, and there's a ton of
support available for any problems that arise

Jim Frank
Head of Computer Services
Berwyn Public Lbrary