Rate control with IPtables in Redhat 9

Vipul Ramani linux2000in at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:02:28 UTC 2004

cheers,
there are so many way to control b/w using linux based
like
A ) using apache u can contorl B/w
http://www.topology.org/src/bwshare/README.html

2) some CBQ u can control b/w based on  client ip
CBQ is ship with Linux CD only some shapecfg*.rpm

3 ) using ip route and iptable u can mange b/w
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/ADSL-Bandwidth-Management-HOWTO/how-it-works.html

4) using tc utily u can contorl b/w
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Adv-Routing-HOWTO-8.html

it shoulde be like this