laptops

waynecle waynecle at ptd.net
Sun Oct 3 23:21:01 UTC 2004

 Jason,

 I can't tell you of any good online stores, but I will tell you what does
work. I have an 7000, that works great, requires a small amount of tooling
for the wireless network and the camera card reader. I also have a sony via
which didn't require any tooling at all.

 My advice is to stay away from DELL, I've had several laptops, all
which I consider to be Junk. Someone may dis-agree, but Ive had trouble
with every one of them.