I need a web based project manager application

Anand Singh Bisen vmlinuz at abisen.com
Mon Oct 4 15:03:50 UTC 2004

have you looked at NetOffice. It is a neat software i know organizations
that are using it in production and are very happy. And the quality of
the code is also very good quite easy to make minor changes to customize
the application for specific business needs. Works out of the box.

Thanks

Anand Singh Bisen