Incomming mail

Daniel Vickers shrekster at danielvickers.com
Tue Oct 5 11:05:52 UTC 2004

Hi, I am haveing a problem with incomming mail on my Fedora Core 2 box. It's
pretty well a fresh install. I have the ports opened and set to the server
on the router, and also on the firewall on the box. Most all services are
turned on and configured from what I can tell. I'm not sure if I am missing
something or not, I am used to configuring the mail server in X from when I
was running redhat 9, 8, and 7. I do have webmin installed and checked what
I could in there and everything seemed ok. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel Vickers
Telecommunications Broker and Computer Consultant
Phone: 1-646-405-3712
Fax:     1-702-922-4732
* Daniel Vickers Industries of Oregon
Telecommunications, Computer Consulting And More!
http://www.DanielVickers.com
* Daniel Vickers Communications
Telecomm Brokerage and Consulting
T1, ISP, DSL, Internet Phone, Long Distance and More
http://danielvickers.com/dvc