I need a web based project manager application

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Oct 6 20:45:10 UTC 2004

Salvador Santander Gutiérrez wrote:

>Hello, list. I need your experience.
>I'm finding a good web based project manager application, to manage the
>projects, the documentation of these projects and the time estimation.
>I found TUTOOS, dotProject...
>Do you know a good application for this?
>I prefer free software but if it's good the application could be not free.
>
>Thanks, thanks, very much.
>
>Empresa Pública de Suelo de Andalucía
>CONSEJERÍA DE OBRAS PÚBLICAS Y TRANSPORTES
>Salvador Santander Gutiérrez
>salvador.santander at juntadeandalucia.es
>Tel. 955030350

    Take a look at PHPGroupware.

    It is a Database and PHP Based Web Application that, I understand,
is fairly extensible and already has a large number of features.
Personally, I have only had the opportunity to briefly test this
application before I put that project on hold.

    www.phpgroupware.org

    It's free and I belive that you can contribute to the project and
have your requests met.

--

    Regards,
    Robert Adkins