Purchase Redhat Laptop

Richie Turner dafiremaster at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 04:43:10 UTC 2004

i've been browsing around for laptops with linux
(fedora/rhel) and the only place that really looks
like they specialize in doing laptops with linux in
general and from the reviews, they do a pretty good
job at it is LinuxCertified

http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux_laptops.html

as it looks you can get most of them with either
Fedora Core 2, Mandrake or Debian. The LC2430 is RHEL
WS certified and the LC2530 is RHEL Server certified.

Gilbert Turner