dialup router

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Thu Oct 14 22:25:11 UTC 2004

Marco & Tony
         Thanks for your replies, but these are not what I am looking
for.  I was hoping to find a "Standalong product", an External modem that I
can plug into a router or switch so that it can dialup an ISP and everybody
in the office can use it over the network without having to install
anything else on their computer and so I don't have to configure anything
else on their computer besides networking with DHCP.  I also don't want to
setup another computer, linux or windows, that has the modem in it or
connected to it to use as the router.  This should be a "stand alone product".

Thanks
Steve