How to compile koffice on redhat 9

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Oct 15 03:40:59 UTC 2004

Nguyen Minh wrote:
> Hi all, I use redhat 9 and I tried to compile koffice 1.2.1-7
> (tar.bz2). I finish ./configure make make install But I couldnt run
> any apps in koffice. So I ran make check and maybe there is error at
> koffice/lib/kopainter. Did someone got this prob. Please help me.

Your question is kind of vague.....  If you have an error you should
tell people what it is.....

In any event, is there a reason why you can't install koffice from rpm
instead of doing the compiles?

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"