How to compile koffice on redhat 9

Stuart Sears stuart at sjsears.com
Fri Oct 15 23:01:15 UTC 2004

On Fri 15 October 2004 07:35, Nguyen Minh wrote:
> Thank Greshko for your suggestion, but my ask me to do that. I have no
> choice. Hope some one know this problem
I'm sorry if I misunderstand, but why can't you do that?
ftp://apt.uk.kde-redhat.org/pub/apt/kde-redhat/9/RPMS.stable/
has koffice/kde rpms for RH9 (which is what you are running, yes?)
reading the files you attached, it would sem that you may not have the
libart_lgpl libraries (or possibly headers)  that the build of koffice
requires.
what is the output of
rpm -qa 'libart*'

Stuart