Modems/Paging

Grinberg, Hari Hgrinberg at ndsisrael.com
Mon Oct 18 15:49:50 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I don't know if it is the right or not list but any way

  most internal and external modems are supported by Linux
  with only one exception don't use a so cold "WINMODEM"

  I will take risk and say that all external brand name modems will
   answer your needs without need of external drivers

  USB is an other case if you bay a preloaded system again I don't see
   any problem, it will appear if the USB controller is not supported
   by Linux RedHat ES as far that I know it is not the case with DELL.

   Regarding Paging sorry I don't know.

Hari Grinberg