docsys DMS system help

Redhat Enterprise redhat_help at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 15:04:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have really tried to install and configure docsys on
RH 9.0. I have managed to install all the prerequisits
listed in the Makefile.pl. I'm using apache and mysql
which is in built to redhat 9.0.
Could you pls give me how to procede from here. I'm
finding it difficult to go beyond this point. Would U
be online on yahoo/ICQ ?
I need to forward this project by day after tomorrow.
Would appriciate if you could help me.
Our company does not want to invest a hella lot on a
commercial product. And they want me to get this up
and running. Do U think it's possible to have it
running on RH 9.0?
I'm quite new to mysql/perl and apache

Thanks in advance!!!