Error message on install ARGGGG

Radke, Theresa A theresa.a.radke at lmco.com
Fri Oct 22 00:19:11 UTC 2004

I'm sorry, I thought I'd made it clear that I did try that path the way
the scripts were calling it and I got no such file or directory.

I've never seen a path with a double slash work, that is a new one on
me.

I only have one ORACLE_HOME but I am with you on the 64bit issue and am
in the process of installing the latest 64 bit Oracle 9 release, here is
hoping that works.

Thanks!

Theresa Radke
Sr. Software Engineer
Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions