Fedora 2 install

Marco A. Ramos mramos at sanyoval.net
Fri Oct 22 18:26:55 UTC 2004

Hi, Jason.

First, do you test the media CD when the installation process start?

Be side that, I had some similar situation, the PC don't recognize de CD and
the CD was OK, I did:

- Put a cross cable with PC and my laptop (with Linux)
- Insert de No. 1 Installation CD on the PC where I want to install fedora
and start the installation process
- When the installation process start on the PC, I take off the CD and put
it in the laptop
- In the installation process put that the installation will be by ftp, put
user and password and the directory (/mnt/cdrom by default)
- during the installation I must to change the media installation CD
- and the installation was successfully.

Good luck.