Fedora 2 install

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Oct 23 02:05:33 UTC 2004

>>burning them on?
>

> Window$ XP.
>
> Did you install the x86-64 version or the i386?  I'm wondering whether
> it's something with the x86-64 version.  Thanks for your reply.

I've had this happen to me before.  The answer has always been "burn at
a lower speed".  I hope the CD burning SW you have supports that...

My CD burner is "rated" at 32X for CDR media.  But, it takes a
combination of excellent media and luck to get a successful burn at that
speed.  I prefer to afford less than excellent media and I'd rather save
my luck for other things....so I burn at 16X or lower and have never had
a problem.

Regards,
Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"