ftp backup to other machine

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:10:50 UTC 2004

If the server you are backing up to supports ssh, I recommend using scp
to transfer the files to the backup machine.  You will, however, have to
setup public key authentication to do this.

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-799-0552