question.. not sure where to post..!!

IT Dept ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Thu Oct 28 15:16:08 UTC 2004

You could just by a used AS/400 and look into the VM cards that it has.
I used to run a AS/400 but it's been a while. Recently I've heard of a
setup where they were used to run multiple instances of WinNT but I
can't say if they could run multiple Linux versions.

Personally I can't see why you don't just go with two separate machines
(as suggested rather tounge-in-cheek by Crucificator) runing in tandum.
It's pretty much the same idea anyway since the only part that appears
to be shared is the memory. Might want to look further into cluster
setups.

Paul Pettit
IT Manager
CCB Inc.