question.. not sure where to post..!!

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 01:19:23 UTC 2004

good stuff...

i'm basically looking into how to create a really cheap (as in cost) not
quality!! dual mobo blade system. it would be great if i could take two
small mobos, and slam them into a backplane, and share the power supply,
while having separate mem/harddrive.

my ultimate goal is to have a device that i could hang on my network, and
use one side of it as a media player, and the other as a app platform. over
time, i wouldn't need the floppy/cd/keyboard as i'd like to be able to
completly control the device/boards via the ethernet connection...

thanks...

-bruce