eth0: Transmit error

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Fri Sep 3 13:50:47 UTC 2004

See if you can run the following command:

mii-tool

That should tell you what speed your NIC card is auto-negotiating at.  You
can also change the port speed and duplex settings using the mii-tool
command as well.  The command that you run would also need to be put in
/etc/rc.local in order to make it stick after a reboot.

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system.  Thank you for your cooperation