Provide SSH to someone w/ dynamic IP address {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Sat Sep 4 03:32:56 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a RHE 3.0 behind a hardware firewall which currently blocks all ssh
requests from the outside world. I need to provide one person access to the
box via ssh from the outside but they are using Comcast cable which provide
dynamic ip addresses. I tried to see about opening up port 22 on an ip block
but comcast uses all kind of ip addresses and not just from one ip block.

Is there any way to acomplish this without opening my box to the rest of the
world?

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.