Oracle's "spool" like command in Redhat

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Mon Sep 6 06:40:20 UTC 2004

SCRIPT(1)                 BSD General Commands Manual
SCRIPT(1)

NAME
     script - make typescript of terminal session

SYNOPSIS
     script [-a] [-f] [-q] [-t] [file]

DESCRIPTION
     Script makes a typescript of everything printed on your terminal.  It
is
     useful for students who need a hardcopy record of an interactive
session
     as proof of an assignment, as the typescript file can be printed out
     later with lpr(1).

Cheers,

- Harper

Harper Mann