Ok I messed up some permissions. Help me change the owner of folders and files

Vipul Ramani linux2000in at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 06:19:16 UTC 2004

hi ,
Ben

 For your remote connectio install ssh using rpm if u r new with
linux. and if u r ip of remote place will be fixed than use tcp
wrapper it will added one more security
using /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny use that...if u ip will not
be fixed than enable in vi /etc/hosts.allow
sshd:ALL and restart xinted service
and check

telnet 0 22
it will show u ssh is running...
about

For your apache mean if u r running apache user test user than file in
Document directory it must rwx or rx rights...simple thing...
got ..if u want to set default perminssion use  UMASK command...

regards