It's probably stupid.... but......

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 00:56:37 UTC 2004

I have never done this but there are probably several approaches I would
investigate.  See if MS Access will run in compatibility mode under Wine on
Red hat.  Investigate open office to see if that will solver your problem
openoffice.org is a starting point for this approach.  There maybe something
there that is very similar to access etc.  Finally, if you have the
resources to use 2000/2000 pro why not do that.