cpuid?

Harding, Devon dharding at southernwine.com
Wed Sep 22 13:18:33 UTC 2004

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.  Dmidecode on my FC 2 provided
this info..

Handle 0x0005
        DMI type 5, 22 bytes.
        Memory Controller Information
                Error Detecting Method: None
                Error Correcting Capabilities:
                        None
                Supported Interleave: Four-way Interleave
                Current Interleave: One-way Interleave
                Maximum Memory Module Size: 128 MB
                Maximum Total Memory Size: 384 MB
                Supported Speeds:
                        70 ns
                        60 ns
                Supported Memory Types:
                        EDO
                        DIMM
                        SDRAM
                Memory Module Voltage: 3.3 V
                Associated Memory Slots: 3
                        0x0006
                        0x0007
                        0x0008
                Enabled Error Correcting Capabilities: None
Handle 0x0006
        DMI type 6, 12 bytes.
        Memory Module Information
                Socket Designation: DM1
                Bank Connections: 0 1
                Current Speed: 2 ns
                Type: DIMM SDRAM
                Installed Size: 64 MB (Single-bank Connection)
                Enabled Size: 64 MB (Single-bank Connection)
                Error Status: OK
Handle 0x0007
        DMI type 6, 12 bytes.
        Memory Module Information
                Socket Designation: DM2
                Bank Connections: 2 3
                Current Speed: 2 ns
                Type: DIMM SDRAM
                Installed Size: 64 MB (Single-bank Connection)
                Enabled Size: 64 MB (Single-bank Connection)
                Error Status: OK
Handle 0x0008
        DMI type 6, 12 bytes.
        Memory Module Information
                Socket Designation: DM3
                Bank Connections: 4 5
                Current Speed: 2 ns
                Type: DIMM SDRAM
                Installed Size: Not Installed
 Enabled Size: Not Installed (Single-bank Connection)
                Error Status: OK