Release dates?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Sep 23 03:16:26 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 10:27, Jason Dixon wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2004, at 7:27 PM, John N. Alegre wrote:
>
> >> If you had visited John's website, you'd realize it's not that he's
> >> been on a desert island.  He's been under the influence of
> >> mind-altering substances.
> >>
> > Or some say, mind opening substances, dweeb!
> > Go hack some code in hex, your clueless!
>
> It was a joke.  Lighten up.

Ooopppsss....  I didn't go back and see that you were the author of the
joke.  Had I done that I wouldn't had given the option of "flame
bait".   Sorry about that....

Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"