Sending email problem

Dinh Tien Tuan Anh tuananhbirm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:03:09 UTC 2004

  Hi, i have no idea what i've done to make this mess, but hope you could
help me.
Yesterday, the Mozilla email worked fine, i was able to send and recieve
email as usual. But now im only recieving email, can not send a single one.
When i click to Send, it just stays "Sending your email" like forever until
i click cancel. I knew there's something with the SMTP server, but im still
be able to contact that server.
  I've been trying to remove and setup a new Email account for several
times, but still no help.

Please help me.
Thank you