Network Configuration

Vipul Ramani linux2000in at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:08:59 UTC 2004

Cheers,
        Can u check with command lsmod which show current loaded
driver/module can u check it ? wheather is loadaded or not. U
mentioned that u saw that location file is present can u tell me which
file u saw ???
/lib/modules/2.4.18-14/kernel/devices/net/3c59x: no
such a file.
Can u just copy or check that file isnot that that is sure otherwise
u never get error like this.
Find  3c59x.o  file if it is present in u r machine copy at this
location /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/kernel/devices/net/3c59x
and than try for insmod 3c59x u will able to load driver..ther is not issue .

if u r not able to find that file. than some driver n install.

/sbin/ifcong try command check what is out put for that ?